Custard Apples have zero cholesterol and are high in dietary fibre, phosphorous, calcium, protein and carbohydrates. They are natural antioxidants and are rich in vitamins A, C and B and it can cure rheumatism and arthritis problems and digestion. They help to improve the skin, vision and cardiovascular activity. The fibre present in it helps to prevent colon cancer.
- The Custard Apple is rich in Vitamin C and helps to fight free radicals in our body.
- It is a good source of potassium and magnesium, which protects the heart from cardiac disease and helps to control our blood pressure.
- Also, it is good for the skin and healthy hair because of its rich Vitamin A content.
- Store them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- The custard apples are mainly consumed raw and are also used in milkshakes, salads and desserts.